|Saturday, April 21|
|·||Gul Ahmed Lawn Summer Collection for 2012|
|Friday, April 20|
|·||Pareesa Lawn Summer Collection for 2012 by ChenOne|
|Thursday, April 19|
|·||Formal Hairstyles 2012|
|Wednesday, April 18|
|·||Summer with Stylo Elegant Sandals - Multi color Flowered Kolla Porri Chappals|
|Tuesday, April 17|
|·||Khawar Riaz Bridal Make Up Charges|
|·||Bashir Ahmed Lawn 2012|
|Saturday, March 17|
|·||Sana Safinaz Exclusive Summer Lawn Collection 2012 from 26th March|
Hand Protection : Tips For Beautiful Nails
1. Don't use your nails as tools to pick, pull or peel things. Try to treat them like you always have wet polish on.
2. Wear rubber gloves when doing the dishes or other activities that submerge your hands in water for long periods of time. Warm water can cause they layers of keratin in your nails to separate and lead to peeling.
3. In addition to that last tip, if your nails are wet or have just been submerged in water, don't file them! That is when they're at their weakest. Moisturize, wait, and then file.
4. Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize! It helps out your nail beds and just makes your hands look lovely.
Posted by Admin on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:39 pm (Read More... | 2118 bytes more | comments? | Body Care | Score: 0)
Alternative Methods for Weight Loss
Alternative methods of relaxation and in this case weight loss might generate controversies as some can't believe that we are able to lose weight unless we sweat. Indeed ancient techniques and traditions are used by professional therapists to spare us from the extra-pounds as well as the health problems that might occur due to this condition. Acupuncture as well as massage are only some of the main methods used as the most popular alternative method for weight loss. These target the specific and more obscure sections of our body that can influence both weight loss and weight control. Those who were disappointed by the inefficiency of the fad diets as well as training programs might be interested in the main benefits of similar treatments. These are some of the most beloved means to manipulate our body functions and launch the gradual weight loss with natural and more health-friendly methods.
Posted by Admin on Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:40 am (Read More... | 5200 bytes more | Body Care | Score: 0)
Easy Yoga Positions Sequence For Beginning Yoga
A generalised sequence of one hour is sufficient.
However, people who have spare time can spend up to one and a half hour on yoga daily. For beginners, it is recommended to start with both yoga asanas as well as paranayama. Best time for doing yoga is early in the morning.
Theoretically, yogis do not take a weekly off from yoga practice, but you can do yoga at least 5 or 6 day a week for better results.
Posted by Admin on Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:30 am (Read More... | 5724 bytes more | Body Care | Score: 0)
Tips to Gain a Healthy Body
You need not be a fitness fanatic. If you can use all opportunities to move your body, in your every day life, that in itself would provide sufficient exercise for your body.
Choosing stairs when you have elevators/escalators and stairs as choice, playing outdoors with your kids, doing your lawn etc can be good exercise for your body. These activities can keep your mind away from your daily problems and can act as a deterrent also.
Posted by Admin on Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:18 am (Read More... | 2217 bytes more | Body Care | Score: 0)
Go low-carb when you are thinking weight loss
The low-carb approach of Atkins diet has certainly gone on to prove that it is indeed a better way to lose fat than going the traditional way of low fat diet. What is even more interesting is that the low carbohydrate diets have shown an immense improvement in the cholesterol levels of the diet followers.
Several researches have been done in this field, and so far low carbohydrate diet has given good results in both weight loss and lowering cholesterol, with the percentage of people who benefited being as high as 85 percent.
While most other diets focus primarily on low fat food and lower calories, the low carbohydrate diet puts no restrictions on the amount of calories or the fat. This diet is all about choosing low carbohydrate and high protein and fat vegetarian food sources. So, it's clear that your breakfast of eggs with lots of butter and cream is not the right choice to make, since we are talking vegetarian sources.
Posted by Admin on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:29 am (Read More... | 3004 bytes more | Body Care | Score: 2)
Medifast Diet For Weight Loss
With the increasing growth of obesity worldwide, the demand fro losing weight has increased considerably and it is necessary to note that there are innumerable weight loss programs available at one's disposal to choose from. However, choosing an appropriate weight loss diet program is not an easy task. This is because of various reasons. First, not all the weight loss diet programs that are advertised and consequently made available in the market for sale are effective in causing weight loss.
Secondly, all weight loss programs are not suitable to each and every individual and everyone's health concerns are not the same and therefore in these cases it is usually advised that the obese individual should take proper advice from a medical expert to ensure which of these diet programs is more suitable for their body type and amount of obesity. The Medifast diet program has achieved a lot of popularity in the recent times and one of the main reasons behind this is that they guarantee effective weight loss within four weeks. In fact if experts are to be believed, it is possible to lose up to 20 pounds within four weeks. This sounds miraculous but is true.
Posted by Admin on Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:48 am (Read More... | 3223 bytes more | Body Care | Score: 0)
Fast Weight Loss
Calculate how many calories your body needs to consume to maintain your current weight. This is called maintenance calories. (Google with ''calorie needs'' and you will be a few different computers, help you to find them)
Deduct 2) initially 10 percent (up to a maximum of 500kcal) of the total maintenance calories. Drastically reduce your calories into muscle and cause loss of water – not fat.
3) Divide calories more than 5 or 6 meals instead of 2 or 3, you should try to eat every 3-4 hours.
4) Cut all eat simple carbohydrates (except immediately after exercise, whole grains, fiber-rich foods.)
Posted by Admin on Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:55 am (Read More... | 2799 bytes more | Body Care | Score: 5)
Home Exercises for Women
Exercise has become important next to the three basic needs to man these days. It is not possible for every woman to hit the gym, may be due to hectic work schedule or may be due to a small baby, etc. Home exercises for women come to the rescue of these women. The key to choosing body sculpting exercises for women at home is, you choose exercises from which you will be able to derive maximum benefits.
Home Exercises for Women to Lose Weight
Along with saving on time, do you know there are many other benefits of doing home exercises? Among them are saving membership fees and gas, that you require to reach the gym. It will also allow you to spend some quality as well as quantity time with your near and dear ones. Now let's turn towards home exercises for women.
Posted by Admin on Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:30 am (Read More... | 5239 bytes more | Body Care | Score: 0)
4 Benefits of a Massage
If I were to tell you some of the most bizarre massage stories as if they were fact, you probably wouldn't believe a single word of it. But in fact, massage can help you in a variety of ways that can enhance your life.
Most people are unfamiliar with the benefits of massage so let's break a few of them down.
1. Muscle tension - Most people have tensed up muscles from injuries, stress, or just everyday work. Massaging the tensed muscles gives them a bit of a stretch. After the massage is completely you will feel the weight of the tension released.
2. Improves circulation - By pressing and massaging the muscles, you are also displacing blood temporarily. When released, more blood seeps back in to that spot. This action over and over again has been shown to stagnant blood moving again.
Posted by Admin on Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:02 am (Read More... | 2367 bytes more | Body Care | Score: 0)
Care of Feet
* Do not forget to completely dry your feet so as to prevent fungal infections
* Avoid wearing boots as these would hold water for longer duration sogging your feet
* Effective cleansing of the inside of your nails using orange stick dipped in hydrogen-peroxide would help prevent nail infections
* Home pedicure should be done once a week. It would consist of soaking feet in warm water to which you can add 3-4 drops of Savlon, for 15-20 minutes, followed by cleansing the inside of the nails with orange stick dipped in hydrogen peroxide and scrubbing the feet with foot scrapper. Complete the pedicure by applying light glycerine based moisturizer
Posted by Admin on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:42 pm (Read More... | 1869 bytes more | Body Care | Score: 5)